Green Festival & Inner City Advisor’s All Out 2012November 7th, 2012
This week, Luminalt invites you to two excellent events happening here in San Francisco.
Inner City Advisors' All Out 2012
On Thursday evening, Inner City Advisors hosts All Out 2012 at Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood. Inner City Advisors is a nationally recognized non-profit leading the charge to create good jobs for inner city residents by selecting, managing and investing in the right high-impact, Bay Area entrepreneurs.
All Out 2012 will convene 1,000 of the Bay Area’s brightest minds to accelerate us down the path to creating 25,000 good jobs. The goal is to solve the challenges that help Bay Area small businesses scale up, because their growth is the key vehicle to create the kinds of jobs that improve people's lives. We’re obsessive about this mission, and are ready to do whatever it takes in order to drive solutions. So on November 8th, we’ll merge networking with problem-solving to inspire big thinking, cross-sector collaboration and deliver results, not rhetoric, on job creation. All of this will take place in a vibrant, inter-generational and celebratory atmosphere with delicious food and beverages from the region's finest artisans.
Luminalt invites you to join us for 50% off using the code ALLOUTLuminalt. Tickets to All Out 2012 can be purchased here.
Luminalt is returning to exhibit at the Green Festival this year, joined by a few of our favorite environmental and justice advocates:
- Amy Goodman - Award-winning investigative journalist; founder and host of Democracy Now!
- Bill McKibben - Climate activist and 350.org founder
- Annie Leonard - Author and Co-Director of "The Story of Stuff"
- Dolores Huerta - Founder, United Farm Workers and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient
- Winona LaDuke - activist, environmentalist, economist, writer and former 1996 and 2000 Green Party Presidential Candidate